Sunday 24 February 2013

Hello.

Welcome one and, indeed, all to my new blog. My last blog was sporadically updated at best and, lets be honest, was at times rather yawn-enducing. At least it was for me. This one, on the other hand, will be updated weekly (insanely optimistic, I know) and will be more image-based. It'll also concentrate on my main love - everything retro, particularly mid-century illustration and design.

Having illustrated children's books for 10 years I've recently launched an enirely new style more in-keeping with my love of modernistic and Scandinavian design so I'll be featuring some of that here, plus some of my vintage finds including children's books, objects and artwork.

So sit back, try to contain your intense excitement, and enjoy...

And here to kick us off are some of my recent pieces...





2 comments:

Blogging tips